- Make More Meadows Supporting existing meadows and creating more meadows for wildlife, enabling insects and plants to move across a wider area so that their species can thrive and be sustained
- Pembrokeshire Outdoor Schools
Enhancing access to outdoor learning opportunities across Pembrokeshire.
- Gwreiddau Roots
Exploring natural produce in rural communities and how the land around us helps to produce the food on our tables.
- People, Paths and Pollinators
Helping to boost biodiversity on our coast path by adapting how we maintain it.
- First 1,000 days A programme of outdoor play activities for pre-school children, developed to support parents and carers to access nature and the outdoors.
- Wild About Woodlands Planting 1,000 trees and protecting many more across the National Park, helping create new woodland corridors for wildlife to grow and thrive.
- Force for Nature Grants A scheme developed to fund community projects that support biodiversity, deliver on conservation or climate change, or educate others on those topics.
- Discover the Beach Roadshow provided a mobile presence at beaches and other coastal sites around the National Park, providing visitors with information and activities to help them make the most of their visit.
With your support we have helped to fund eight projects that were identified as priorities in the National Park over the last 12 months.
Our Supported Projects:
Annual Impact Report 2021/22
Download our 2021-22 Annual Impact Report to find out more about the projects we delivered and how your donations have been spent making a different in the National Park.