Donate from overseas

If you pay tax in the USA and would like to make tax-effective donation to the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Trust, you can do so easily through CAF America.

While we would be delighted to receive any donations sent directly, we are not authorised to give you the necessary receipt to claim your tax deduction, therefore American citizens can make a donation to the Trust through CAF America. This is an independent US public charity whose mission is to increase the flow of charitable funds outside the US. CAF charges a modest administration fee of 8% for this service.

The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Trust is a registered UK charity (no. 1179281) and is on CAF America’s database.